Open Call: What May Be
OPEN CALL: What May Be
Tectonic Space is accepting submissions for their upcoming show, What May Be, focusing on futuristic visions.
One of the most powerful elements of science fiction and fantasy mediums is their ability to depict worlds that challenge our views and what we are familiar with. They can depict worlds not bound to our norms or expectations. These genres can offer warnings or promises, predicting possible darker or brighter futures, and imagine the societal, environmental, and political impacts of our current actions.
This show is open to all mediums reflecting the above theme.
Please note: submissions do not guarantee a space in the show.
October 16- 11:59pm- Submission Deadline
October 19- Notification of Selection
- Submit artwork through: SUBMISSION FORM
- Submissions must include artwork image(s), art statement on the submitted piece(s), artist’s name, title, date, medium, size, and listing price.*
- Artists may submit up to 3 art pieces
- Please indicate which piece goes with each title
Artwork and Sales:
- If artwork is selected for display, upon drop off artwork must be framed or otherwise ready for installation/display
- All artwork must be for sale
- *Tectonic Space will receive a 30% commission on all works sold. Please note that the listing price submitted INCLUDES this commission.
- On August 17, 2017